The latest update for the Preview program for Xbox One users has been released by Microsoft. Users can see a number of fixes for both Home and networking. Members of the program can check if the preview build is available by going to settings, system, and then Console info and updates
For those unaware the preview program is how Microsoft tests Xbox One software ideas and services, before they become available to anyone else. Users sign up for it voluntarily, and are not paid anything for testing out new features. However they do get to test out the new features that are being bought around by Microsoft. Here are the details of the fixes
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160915-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 9/17 (1:00 AM GMT 18/9))
- When installing a game or app, the install progress on the game or app’s dashboard tile should now be correctly displayed
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes prevent the Xbox One S from setting an alternate wireless MAC address.
- Users with a console set to use Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language may be unable to access View details & customize under Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy in Settings. Workaround: View details & customize Xbox Live privacy settings on com.
Xbox Universal Store
- When using Cortana to search the store for genres (ie. “Hey Cortana, search the Store for Horror”, search results fail to populate. Workaround: Search for genres via text.
- When receiving voice messages from another user, you may not receive a notification.
- When viewing Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not a Club member.
Source: Windows Central