Nintendo Direct Took Place today and a number of amazing announcements were made which further solidified Nintendo’s stake in the console market.
So you might have missed the jam pack Press release but not to worry fam we’ve got you covered, we’ve summarized every announcement from the event which related to Nintendo Switch. So without further ado lets take a look at it.
- Square Enix’s newest Project Octopath Traveler is a mesmerising RPG whose Demo is available on the Switch right now.
- With Skyrim coming to the Console this year Behtesda left the crowd in awe with announcement of Doom and Wolfenstein 2 coming to the Switch but only Skyrim has been dated so far.
- Super Mario Odyssey saw Mario and his Nipples waltz around in a brand new area , with more details on the story mode was also given. (Damn that shirtless Mario)
- Remember those fun games you used to play in Arcade’s well it turns out some of the were developed by Nintendo and guess what they’re making its way to the Switch.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: This massive sequel takes place in the world of Alrest with Giant Titans also in the mix. The journey through the clouds begins when Xenoblade Chronicles 2 lands on Nintendo Switch on Dec. 1. .
- Kirby Star Allies: Revealed at E3 2017, the first Kirby game for Nintendo Switch is quite fun to watch and its one of those arcade games which never gets old. This one has Kirby with some rad new tricks, which allows Kirby to throw hearts and make allies with upto 3 enemies.
- Splatoon 2: The Kelp Dome will be making a return as a free update on September 15. A new stage called Snapper Canal and a Brella weapon called Tenta Brella will also be headed our way in the near future.
- ARMS: A free update adds the fighter Lola Pop, and also allows you to map the controls according to your choice.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: The fan favorite from the GBA days is back, along with Lyndis. The game will be coming out on October 20th on Nintendo Switch
- Snipperclips Plus: More than 30 new stages and challenges await
- Rocket League: The Nintendo Switch version includes all the modes of the original ,plus some amazing exclusives such as Nintendo themed battle cars.Launches this holiday season
- Dragon Quest Builders: The RTS / RPG game is back with a bang. This time around the Nintendo Switch version will allow players to ride a Great Sabrecub in the game’s free build mode.
- NBA 2K18: 2k’s annual basketball extravaganza launches on Sept. 15 in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch and in stores on Oct. 17.
- EA Sports FIFA 18: The most immersive, social and authentic soccer game out there can be played anywhere on Nintendo Switch. FIFA 18 launches on Sept. 29.
- WWE 2K18: To complete the trifecta of awesome sports games that can be played on the go, WWE 2K18 is also coming soon to Nintendo Switch. Launch details will be announced at a later date.
- Lost Sphear: Another RPG courtesy of Square Enix coming to Nintendo Switch on Jan. 23.
- Sonic Forces: Sonic the hedgehog is back , launching on Nov. 7 on Nintendo Switch.
- Resident Evil Revelations / Resident Evil Revelations 2: The hit survival horror games both launch on Nov. 28.
- Flip Wars: Free update which adds a new stage , mechanics , multiplayer and new online battle mode.
- Morphies Law: A Nintendo Switch console exclusive, where players can change their size and get new powers in the process..
- Arena of Valor: An online multiplayer battle arena game with a Beta test version coming out in the near future.
- Amiibo figures based on the four champions from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Daruk, Mipha, Revali and Urbosa – will make their way to stores on Nov. 10 (sold separately). If you tap these Amiibo’s while playing it summons special headgear for Link based on that Champion’s Divine Beast. More details on their functionality will be announced at a later date.
The Nintendo Switch has a stocked lineup for a number of days to come, and it seems the console is going from strength to strength.Let us know your opinions by commenting in the comments section below