Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.30 is now available and you can download it today. The patch adds a number of new features and also provides a fix for some nagging issues.
Here are the complete features of Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.30:
- Fixes progression Issues faced by some within the community
- Includes the New Game+ mode , which allows you to relive Aloys adventures without losing your character progression
- Updated versions of current weapons and outfits
- An extra modification slot
- Manually adjust the difficulty setting before going on a quest
- Ultra Hard difficulty mode
- New Game+ includes 2 new trophies and extra unlockable content such as the ability to add facepaint or change Aloys focus.
Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.30 will be a pretty interesting update for those who believe in a games replayability value. Most individuals prefer to put the game down after one complete playthrough, however others like to do a comprehensive end and stick with the game with the very end. In case you are in the latter category , you will appreciate the update. I for one have already downloaded it , and cant wait to get my hands on some brand spanking new trophies.
Let us know if you will be doing the same by commenting in the comments section below
Source: PlayStation Blog