Most of the talk revolving around Destiny, these days, is of Destiny 2. With the marketing mechanism churning its wheels , and brilliant teaser trailers being at the forefront of it all. However there is still some life left in the original Destiny , and on 20th April, the developer revealed the latest update of the game i.e. 2.6.02.
This new update comprises of fixes for issues regarding sound, and of a very crucial problem which is where the round timer for Elimination matches halted unknowingly in some situations. The update also brings forward an issue where the rosters can stand outside the actual playable space on the map of Rusted Lands.
The fixes also are of Destiny’s raid, the Eververse store, vendors and quests. The patch notes are mentioned below and these are the ones that are posted the same as that on Bungie’s website. The patch will be arriving prior to Destiny’s Trials of Osiris event which will be returning on the 21st of April. The playlist is going to go live at 10 AM PT and will be live till Tuesday 2 AM PT. More can be read on Bungie’s website here.
With respect to Destiny 2, the much-awaited game is going to arrive in September for PS4, Xbox One and PC (for the very first time in the franchise).
Destiny 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification