If your aim is to unlock new balls in NBA Playgrounds then you must go through all the challenges as you play in an actual tournament. In NBA Playgrounds, the tournament challenges consist of carrying out specific feats throughout the game. Such as, stealing the ball three times or executing two blocks in one game. Here is an article where you can get a brief assistance in the form of tips in order to aid you compete tournament challenges in NBA Playgrounds in order to unlock new game balls.
Prior to beginning with the tips and tricks, make sure you know that you don’t need to win a game in order to finish a challenge. After finishing a challenge, you perhaps might lose the game but that’ll be okay. In order to unlock a new game ball, however, you do have to win but the challenge is only finished if you win or not. Here are some tricks on how to unlock game balls.
Blocking Shots & Dunks
Blocking shots, dunks and alley-oops is a tiresome and tough task considering how blocking in NBA Playgrounds actually works. And if you are one of those people who consider this to be difficult then the tip here is that you pick a player that has a high block stat after which you let that player defend him alone. Once this is done, you can opt for the other player who will stay on your side of the court as the computer is controlling the player with the high block stat as the sole defender. This strategy is just going to get you through the competition.
Activate Lottery Picks
Here, we are going to talk about filling up your power bar. If the challenge that you are doing revolves around activation of Lottery Picks thrice in one match then you just need to fill up the power bar thrice and the quickest way to do this is simply by the arrival of alley-oops, however, dunks can also work.
This term means that after selection of a player that has a high dunk rating i.e. either 7 or above then you must hold the Sprint button and shoot the ball from the inside of the three-point line. Once you do this, you will get a spectacular dunk and will result in the completion of challenge.
- Final – Score at least two baskets from your backcourt in one game.
- Semi – Score 12 consecutive three-pointers in one game.
- 4th – Perform 15 steals in one game.
- 8th – Perform 10 consecutive spectacular dunks in one game.
- Final – Score at least one basket from your backcourt.
- Semi – Perform at least two blocks against a dunk or alley-oop.
- 4th – Score 10 consecutive two-pointers in one game.
- 8th – Score 10 consecutive three-pointers in one game.
- Final – Perform one alley-oop in a game.
- Semi – Perform two steals in one game.
- 4th – Perform one block in a game.
- 8th – Score two three-pointers in one game.
- Final – Score seven three-pointers in one game.
- Semi – Perform three blocks in one game.
- 4th – Score 20 points using only two-pointers in one game.
- 8th – Perform at least one block against a dunk or alley-oop.
- Final – Perform four alley-oops in one game.
- Semi – Perform seven steals in one game.
- 4th – Perform six blocks in one game.
- 8th – Activate Lottery Picks three times in one game.
- Final – Activate Lottery Picks three times in one game.
- Semi – Perform two blocks in one game.
- 4th – Perform four spectacular dunks in one game.
- 8th – Score three three-pointers in one game.