Original Skyrim mod, Beyond Skyrim: Bruma has been released. In it you travel beyond Skyrim to the northmost county of Bruma in Cyrodiil. Here you will discover what has happened to its residents since the events of Skyrim , and also embark on new quests and adventures.
The city of Bruma, reimagined and recreated from scratch in exhaustive detail, containing over 70 residents, each with their own unique dialogue, stories and routines
- A fully-explorable County Bruma, larger in size and scope than the Dragonborn DLC, packed to the brim with new dungeons, points of interest and secrets – brought to life with more custom art assets than any comparable Skyrim mod
- All-new Cyrodilic weapons and armor
- Seamless integration with the base game – cross the border with your existing character or start a new one
- Innumerable all-new quests and storylines
- Over 24,000 lines of high-quality voiceover from a professional and semi-professional cast whose combined credits include Dragon Age: Inquisition, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Apotheon and Heroes of Newerth
- Over three hours of original music
This is supposedly the first in a long line of releases followed hopefully by the Imperial City. As previously mentioned it is only for the original Skyrim currently. A version with certain limitations is also being worked on for the Special edition , and the Xbox One . Whilst PS4’s policy regarding mods will not allow a release on the platform.